| This article contains HEAVY spoilers. Please view at your own risk.
|Name Kanji||とらドラ・ポータブル！ Pōtaburu Toradora!|
|Publisher||Namco Bandai Games|
|Released||April 30, 2009|
Toradora! Portable (とらドラ・ポータブル！ Pōtaburu) was developed by Guyzware and published by Namco Bandai Games.
The player assumes the role of Ryuuji Takasu where he moves around school and town, conversing with characters and working towards multiple endings as part of an original storyline.
The game also features a minigame where players play as Taiga Aisaka, fending off lovesick guys.
The English Patch for the "Toradora! Portable" is now available on the official website.
A spin-off of the popular Toradora! anime. Unlike in the original story, this time Takasu Ryuuji finds himself in a hospital bed. Confused and dizzy he's suddenly greeted by a short girl who calls him by a strange name. Is this his name? Who is this girl?
It's soon after that the shocking truth comes to the surface. Amnesia. Poor Ryuuji suffered an accident after Christmas eve and forgot everything about his past, his friends, his likes, his relationships, even his own name. As he leaves the hospital he meets up with all sorts of people who seem to be acquainted with him. A beautiful blonde girl who apparently lives with him. His best friends Yusaku Kitamura and Minori Kushieda.
The popular model Ami Kawashima and even his pet parakeet Inko. These people hold all of Ryuuji's memories and they are the key to unlocking his past. What will Ryuuji do? Will he be able to recover all of his past? An eventful journey awaits him as new year approaches and the new school semester comes closer by the day. Will he be able to remember everything before school starts? And if he does will anything in his new life change? It's all up to you to decide.
- This novel has an enforced playing order so you will not be able to avoid bad endings straight away.
- Each ending is graded at the end of the game by Yuri, she'll score it from the worst possible (50 points) to the best possible (100 points).
- There's a lot of dialog choices that are only available if you pick certain items while cleaning/talking.
- The common route always branches at the exact same point and you'll get a different scenario based on the choices you made.
- The game is divided into 3 scenarios: Kitamura & Kano, Courage Test and Solution. Within each scenario you have several character routes that you can get into.